The Most Effective Sugaring Methods
If you are sugaring for the very first time, you might be looking for some advice on the most effective sugaring methods.
So here are our top sugaring tips:
- While Sugar StripEase has only two ingredients – sugar syrup and water – and reactions of any kind are extremely rare, we always recommend using a patch test before you start. This is even more important if you are using a competitor product, as most also contain astringent lemon juice or even a range of chemicals.
- One of the most effective tips for pain-free sugaring is to be prepared before you start. We recommend that anyone using the products reads the instructions in full. These can be downloaded here. Or, of course, you can always watch the video below!
- Remember, as the sugar paste sticks to the hair rather than to your skin, sugaring should always be less painful than waxing. So it stings, but you don’t need to worry, it’s only for a moment.
- The best way to warm Sugar Strip Ease is simply to heat the jar in a microwave for 60 seconds. The product will attain a honey-like consistency, while the jar retains the heat. This gives you plenty of time to apply the product while it is still liquid.
- By choosing Sugar StripEase, you don’t need to worry about getting ingrown hairs. Unlike most hair removal systems, Sugar StripEase eliminates the risk of in-grown hairs, because regrowth will always be in its natural direction.
And while this isn’t a tip for another one of our most effective sugaring methods, you don’t need to worry if you spill any Sugar StripEase on clothes or other fabrics. With just the two ingredients, sugar syrup and water, so all you have to do is pop it in the wash as usual!
I’m new to sugaring – where do I start? Easy. You can watch our instructional video below.