If you are new to sugaring as a method of hair removal, then you might be looking for some tips on how to get the best results.
So here’s our Top Sugaring Tips for a rapid and smooth finish – wherever you are using Sugar Strip Ease:
- While Sugar StripEase has only two ingredients – sugar syrup and water – we always recommend using a patch test.
- While you are waiting for your patch test, you have time to read the instructions in full. These can be downloaded here [download link]
- Watch our instructional video below, it’ll show you precisely how to apply our paste and remove that unwanted hair!
- Heat your jar of Sugar StripEase in a microwave for 60 seconds. It will attain a honey-like consistency, while the jar retains the heat. This gives you plenty of time to apply the product to your unwanted hair while it is still liquid.
- Using the spatula provided, smooth the pliable sugar paste onto your skin.
- Press the cloth strips over the sugar, and whisk off the fabric strip to reveal ultra-smooth skin underneath. Don’t worry, it’s not as painful as waxing, because the sugar paste sticks to the hair, not the skin!
- You can then wash the strips to reuse, in future
Alternatively, you can get in touch with us via our Facebook page.