If you are sugaring for the very first time, you might have some questions about sugaring and techniques that work.
So here are our top six sugaring FAQs:
- Does sugaring hurt? We won’t say it’s completely pain free, but as the sugar paste sticks to the hair rather than to your skin, sugaring should always be less painful than waxing. So it stings, but only for a moment.
- What’s the best way to heat the sugaring product? With Sugar Strip Ease, simply heat the jar in a microwave for 60 seconds. The product will attain a honey-like consistency, while the jar retains the heat. This gives you plenty of time to apply the product while it is still liquid.
- I’m new to sugaring – where do I start? Easy. You can watch our instructional video below.
- Will it damage my skin? While Sugar StripEase has only two ingredients – sugar syrup and water – we always recommend using a patch test. We also recommend that anyone using the products reads the instructions in full. These can be downloaded here
- Will I still get ingrown hairs? No you will not. Unlike most hair removal systems, Sugar StripEase eliminates the risk of in-grown hairs, because regrowth will always be in its natural direction.
- How easy is it to get out of clothes if I spill it? Very easy. Sugar StripEase contains on sugar syrup and water, so all you have to do is pop it in the wash as usual.