Sugar StripEase Sugar Waxing Kit
Sugar StripEase sugar waxing kit gives you everything you need for an easy, hassle-free hair removal experience. The sugar wax is made from a unique blend of sugar syrups and water. Our recipe has eliminated lemon juice which can be an irritant to sensitive skin making the product very gentle on the skin.
Sugar StripEase sugar wax is vegan and cruelty-free. The product is completely water soluble and biodegradable making the product guilt free. Included are non-woven strips which may be washed and re-used. The wooden applicators (two large and one small) are perfect for application on areas of the body.
How to Apply:
- Remove the lid and put the jar on a plate in a microwave for approximately 1 minute, (Heating times may vary depending on microwave settings)
- The sugar wax should be a runny honey-like consistency.
- Test a small patch on the arm first to ensure it is the right temperature before starting.
- Cleanse the skin with mild shower gel solution to make sure the skin is free from any oils or moisturisers.
- Apply a light dusting of talc to dry the skin. This is very important.
- Using the applicator provided, spread the product thinly and evenly in the direction of the hair growth. It is important not to spread it thickly (like hot waxes) or the strip will not grab the hairs.
- Apply the strip and press down firmly, leave some space free at the end to grip. Hold the skin tight and pull the strip against the direction of the hair growth. Make sure to pull the strip parallel to the skin and not upwards.
- You can go over treated areas multiple times to pick up stray hairs.
The Sugar StripEase Hair Removal Kit includes:
- 1x 250g jar of Sugar StripEase
- 15x washable and reusable non-woven strips
- 3x wooden applicators
Ingredients: Sucrose, Aqua