Sugar StripEase Sugar Wax Jar
Sugar StripEase sugar wax jar gives you everything you need for an easy, hassle-free hair removal experience. The sugar wax is made from a unique blend of sugar syrups and water. Our recipe has eliminated lemon juice which can be an irritant to sensitive skin making the product very gentle on the skin.
Sugar StripEase sugar wax is vegan and cruelty-free. The product is completely water soluble and biodegradable making the product guilt free.
The Sugar StripEase sugar wax jar is ideal for people familiar with our sugar wax who are in need of a product top up.
How to Apply:
- Remove the lid and put the sugar wax jar on a plate in a microwave for approximately 1 minute, (Heating times may vary depending on microwave settings)
- The sugar wax should be a runny honey-like consistency.
- Test a small patch on the arm first to ensure it is the right temperature before starting.
- Cleanse the skin with mild shower gel solution to make sure the skin is free from any oils or moisturisers.
- Apply a light dusting of talc to dry the skin. This is very important.
- Using the applicator provided, spread the product thinly and evenly in the direction of the hair growth. It is important not to spread it thickly (like hot waxes) or the strip will not grab the hairs.
- Apply the strip and press down firmly, leave some space free at the end to grip. Hold the skin tight and pull the strip against the direction of the hair growth. Make sure to pull the strip parallel to the skin and not upwards.
- You can go over treated areas multiple times to pick up stray hairs.
250g jar Sugar StripEase sugar wax
Ingredients: Sucrose, Aqua